We are seeking to appoint an Individual Support Assistant to work with a specifically named child with SEND. Experience and appropriate qualifications in this area will be desirable but not essential (appropriate training will be provided).
We require someone who is motivated and committed to working within an inclusive framework. You will work closely with the class teacher to support the delivery of the curriculum and develop the social interaction of the pupil.
We are looking for someone who:
- Has experience of working with children with autism.
- Is a committed and enthusiastic practitioner who has a passion for working with children.
- Works well as part of a team.
- Is able to create stimulating learning environments.
- Is trained and qualified, holding the NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
- Has English and Mathematics grade C or above at GCSE.
- Can be a committed team member of staff and be willing to become involved in the wider life of the school.
- Has high expectations of both themselves and pupils.
- Is motivated and enthusiastic.
- lease no management.
Please note that all our staff need to be physically fit and robust enough to support our wide range of pupils with complex needs, including those pupils who require positive behaviour.
The closing date, interview date and contracted hours for this post are yet to be confirmed, however, applications for interested parties are welcome. Please send them to the school address or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details of the closing dates, interview dates and contract hours will be posted here once they are confirmed. The salary will be approximately £14417 (please note that this salary relates to a full time post and will be paid pro-rata for posts that are not full time).