The school work in partnership to support children in every way possible. The Children's Act 2004 places a clear responsibility on schools to ensure they work together with other agencies to safeguard and promote the welfare of all children.
If particular concerns are raised within school, or a child or parent reports a situation giving rise to concern, it may be necessary for the school to contact social care without first contacting the parents. This is in line with government guidelines and Bromley Education Authority's guidelines on Child Protection.
Our Child Protection Team are:
- Mr Haylock - Head Teacher
- Mrs Boorman - Head of Pastoral Care
- Mrs Wilson - Deputy Head Teacher
- Mrs Mills – Assistant Head Teacher
- Mrs Arnold - Assistant Head Teacher
For social care and police emergencies out of hours call: 07749880032